Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Trauma Nurse

Duties and Responsibilities: They educate the public and other professionals about trauma. They are usually placed in ED and are the first to respond when a patient has self-inflicted injuries or if they suffered a violent crime/accident. Their goal is to be able to stabilize their patient and help them survive with the best possible outcome. To be a trauma nurse you must be an expert to working under extreme pressure and learning how to multitask quickly.

Education: A bachelor's degree and about 1000 hours of experience

Salary: $68,450 per year

Image result for trauma nurse

Reflection: I would not like to be a trauma nurse because even though his job is extremely important, I don't think I would be able to work well under so much pressure that if you do something wrong my patient could die. I want to be able to help the public but my fear with this job is that I won't be able to help the patient and they will die on me. I would feel as if it were my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR project