Friday, May 25, 2018

Hilary Salazar

"Doing the right thing may not have rewards like money but the biggest reward is the satisfaction of knowing you were able to do something right."

Related image

Since this is my quote it will be easier for me to explain. What I mean to say is when you help someone out, you will not always get a reward like money or something that is material. The reward you will get that many overlook is the feeling that you did something right. Many times we can do the right thing but we prefer to do the wrong thing because supposedly it has better "rewards" but in reality, those rewards are consequences hiding behind a mask. Maybe it is just me but when I do something right that benefits other, not only me, I feel good I feel the satisfaction that I did all I could to do something right. I didn't just keep walking or ignoring it. When you do the right thing sometimes you get a material reward but in my opinion, you shouldn't expect a reward. Being selfless is thinking of others and putting yourself aside, but if you do the right thing to get something out of it, there is no point in you doing it. You shouldn't expect nothing in return for doing the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR project