Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Podiatrist

Duties and Responsibilities: Podiatrists are doctors who specialize in the area of the lower leg. These may include the ankle and the foot. They usually diagnose any illness/disease and when in need of surgery they provide it, as well as treatment. There are categories a podiatrist can choose. One is working with athletes so sports and medicine, the other is where the podiatrist spends most of their time performing reconstruction surgery.

Salary: $124,830 per year

Education: Earn a Doctor of Pediatric medicine and a 3 year residency 

Image result for podiatrist bls                Image result for podiatrist bls

Reflection: I honestly wouldn't like to pursue this career because it doesn't seem interesting to me. I don't think I will enjoy this career as much. I know this job can help many people and its a very unique profession because not everyone can do it. But in all honesty i wouldn't want to pursue this career, I want to have a career I will enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR project