Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Thomas S Monson

"Dare to stand alone. Stand up for what is right, even if you stand alone"


Image result for thomas s monson

I like this quote because I can relate to it. I am Christian and many of my friends have a different religion. Yes they are my friends and I will support them no matter what but when it comes to things I know are wrong and go against my beliefs, I back out or stay away for a while. I have many friends who smoke and drink but I don't do what they do. Somedays I'm tempted because of all the stress but I stay away. Many think I can be too quiet or isolated or even a flake, in other words, I know the reason why I stay away. Usually, I can be the only one in my group of friends who doesn't but if standing up for my beliefs means standing alone, I don't mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR project