Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Respiratory therapist

Duties and Responsibilities: They are therapists who specialize in helping patients with breathing problems like asthma. They find out the lung's capacity and teach patients how to use certain instruments like a ventilator. Before anything is physically done to the patient, they discuss what their choice of treatment is and keep track on their progress.

Salary: $59,710 per year

Education: Associates Degree

Image result for respiratory therapist

Reflection: This career would be a choice for me to pursue because I want to be able to help kids and people with asthma or can't breathe right. I know it isn't pleasant and I would like to be able to make these people feel better and live better. I want to help my family and friends who have these problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR project