Thursday, February 15, 2018

Otto Graham Jr

"Ask yourself is it right or wrong and act accordingly."
~Otto Graham Jr

I like this quote, because the statement to me is so relate able. I learned this from so long ago that if you feel and know whatever your thinking is right then do it and act through that reasonably. But if you know its wrong and you are still a sane person that you feel it is wrong don't do it. If you are going to do because you seem to ignore it then you will act wrong and maybe you won't even seem to care. Everyday a person should ask themselves this because it is you who either makes your life hard or simple, it is you who can either give you a good life or a bad life. What I mean by this is that people won't always be there for you and you will have to learn how to get through things alone and whatever you chose to be, either right or wrong, it will affect you in the long run. I know this from experience and I had to learn the hard way because I didn't listen to my gut feel and my conscious.

Image result for otto graham          Image result for power to your own life drawings

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR project