Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Orthodontist

Orthodontist


Duties and Responsibilities: They analyze and solve dental problems. They usually evaluate the needs of their patient, create teeth molds and check their patients progress in whatever the dental problem might be. They must be great with communicating with their patient whether it's a child or and adult. They must be able to pay close attention to tiny detail and be able to work with advanced tools.

Salary: $187,200

Education: License/ certificate a bachelor's degree


Image result for orthodontist job description      Image result for orthodontist


Reflection: No I would not like to pursue this career because it doesn't catch my attention. Possibly as I get older my mind will change but for the time being I say no. Although the function of teeth to me is very interesting, this job requires to pay close attention like all other jobs but I feel like this certain job requires more attention. I am also scared that I can do something wrong to my patient and they will be in serious pain and I know when you hurt your teeth or mouth it hurts really bad that you almost can't eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR project