Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Sports Medicine

Duties and Responsibilities: They are people who help minor and major athletes. They are there when someone gets hurt while playing and this therapist will diagnose the injury. Once they have diagnosed it they treat it and may recommend therapy for the injury. They also must know the patient's medical history so that they can know how to treat the injury. These doctors usually try to help their patient recover as quickly and safely as possible.

Salary:$185,112 per year

Education: Doctor of Osteopathy or Medicine

Image result for sports medicine

Reflection: Yes I would like to pursue this career. It is not my main interest but it is one of my interests. I would want to be able to work with athletes but not only that, I want to be able to help those who have gone through a serious injury while they were playing. I want to be able to help them bounce back n their feet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR project