Monday, May 21, 2018

Alan Paton

"When a deep injury is done to us, we never recover until we forgive."

Image result for alan paton

I agree. I have been hurt so many times by the people I love and some people call me dumb for forgiving them but if I don't my pain will worsen. I have seen how pain makes monsters of people, when someone hurts you sometimes its so bad you break and you fight them, you become the person you wish you would never become. I would know I have been through that dark time and I don't want to bore you with my life and my pain, but you can't move on if you don't forgive others and especially yourself. We all have hurt someone and we all have been hurt that's just how life is, but from that pain, you learn and many times when we forgive we feel better because we did our part. Then it is up to the person to forgive themselves. Forgiving is like medicine, you don't recover until you take it. It takes time for the medicine to take effect but in the end, it heals you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR project