Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Dan Dierdorf

"If I've got correct goals, and if I keep pursuing them the best way I know how, everything else falls into line. If  I do the right thing right, I'm going to succeed."
Image result for dan dierdorf

I agree with Dan. Everyone at least has one correct goal, one they need and want the most. But many don't reach this goal because they pursue it the wrong way. There are three steps to success. Have a goal, pursue it the best way and finally you succeed. You can't succeed by pursuing your goal the wrong way. The best way you can succeed and have a good life with fewer worries than others, you must be a person who does the right thing. It doesn't hurt to try and honestly you can't lose anything for trying to be a good person. Key to reaching your goal is to do the right the thing the best way you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR project