Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Reflexology

Duties and Responsibilities: Reflexologists are like massage therapists, they observe any painful or tense points of the patient and they manipulate/soften the tissue to relax the patient. They work with patients who have any injuries and consult with them what they should turn to as a treatment. A reflexologist focuses more on the feet, hands, and ears.

Salary: $39,990

Education: Postsecondary non-degree award

Image result for reflexologist

Reflection: No I would not like to pursue this type of career. Though this job may be relaxing, I would want to do a job that requires me to be on my feet and multitasking. This job seems very interesting because I learn all the pressure points which can relieve stress or relax me so that's a pro of this career.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR project