Friday, May 11, 2018

Reiki

Duties and Responsibilities: They will consult with your patient the process of treatment and make sure they are comfortable and relaxed. A reiki will need to take their medical history and then they position their hands in different sequences to let the healing energy work its way into the body and do its healing process. Each session is close to 1-2 hours.

Salary: $30-$80 per hour

Education: A college course and 3 years of training with reiki master

Image result for reiki

Reflection: No I would not like to be a reiki though it is interesting because where does the energy come from. I have to admit I'm curious to try this career but I want to be in a career where I don't feel I will only try this out of curiosity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR project