Monday, April 23, 2018

Wilford Woodruff

" Nothing is ever gained by doing what's wrong"

Image result for wilford woodruff

I agree with this quote because the only thing that can be gained when doing the wrong is punishment and you don't gain that, you bring it on yourself. You may earn a lesson when you do the wrong thing but you aren't gaining anything, in fact, you're losing your time for going through something that could have been avoided. I have done many wrong things and I wasted my time trying to fix something I could have avoided and didn't need to go through. In life, you are racing against time trying to accomplish what you want to and by doing something wrong instead of gaining one teeny tiny thing, you lose your time and maybe even your friends.The only way you can gain something in life is doing the right thing not only for your sake but for others. It's better to be remembered as a good person than a bad person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR project