Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Theodore Roosevelt

" In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing."

Image result for theodore roosevelt

This is true. I can be pretty dumb when it comes to making decisions because I hesitate and panic. But when I have to make a really important decision I always ask myself and my mom what is the best thing. When I come to a decision, an important one, I try to make a decision that won't only benefits me but others around me in a good way. Life has many decision whether they are life-changing or simple lie picking an ice cream flavor but in all of them, we hesitate, even if it a little decision. Life changing decisions are the ones that we hesitate the most.  we think what will happen, is it right, or should I do this. The only I can say when making a big decision is will it only benefit you or others around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR project