Monday, April 23, 2018

Recreation Therapist

Duties and Responsibilities: They are therapists who coordinate a recreation program for patients with disabilities, illnesses, and injuries. They can use art and crafts, dancing and etc to help the patient improve physical, emotional, social and mental health. They help their patient by observing them and making a plan that goes with them so they can get the help they need.

Salary: $47,680 per year

Education: Bachelor's Degree or higher

Image result for recreation therapist

Reflection: I would actually be very interested to pursue this career because I want to be able to get people back on their feet and live a better life. I want to be able to interact with my patients and be a great help to them. I believe this is a good way to give back to my community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR project