Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Ralph Waldo Emerson

" Character is higher than intellect "

I couldn't agree more. A person can be an Einstein pretty much but if they don't show good character towards other people, it's no point. I've met plenty of people who are extremely smart that you are amazed but then you see their character and you wished you never saw it. Your character is the first thing people will observe when you meet and start to talk. Your intellect is usually the second thing a person learns from you. I've met a few people who are smart, but the have such a sweet character. They don't show off and they always look out for their loved ones. Your character is way more higher than your intellect because your character is how you represent yourself to the world and how well you treat others. I've met these kinds of people everywhere and from the way they treated me, I was able to see their true character, sometimes it was good but other times they were really bad. I won't say I have a great and perfect character because I know I don't but I try to be the best version of myself all the time and I believe that matters way more.

Image result for ralph waldo emerson                                              Image result for nice people doing nice deeds

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR project