Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Physical Therapist Assistant

Duties and Responsibilities: These assistants work under the supervision of a physical therapist and they help aid them in anything they need. They are usually called PTA's. They can do many things like be a clerical, help the patient move to another therapy room and help assist in some exercises. Another thing they might do is help clean the therapy area after its been used and clean some equipment. They usually work in hospitals and offices, but they are usually always on their feet working.

Salary: $45,290 per year

Education: To enter the profession they need an Associate's degree from an accredited program. But Physical therapist aides usually have a high school diploma and receive on the job training.

Image result for physical therapy assistant                  Image result for physical therapy assistant

Reflection: I would like to be one but I would try to escalate and move up position. I would do this job to get experience to that I can become a physical therapist. I would pursue this career because I would be giving back to my community to help those in need and I would be able to work and interact with different people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR project