Friday, March 2, 2018

Chemical Engineer



Duties and Responsibilities: They conduct research and develop or improve new manufacturing processes. They make sure that anything that uses the process of chemicals are safe to use. They also make sure of the safety for separating gas and liquids by using controlled medical process. They evaluate equipment to make sure it is safe to use and estimate/evaluate the costs for management.

Salary: $98,340 per year

Education: A Bachelor's degree, master's or PH.D in chemical engineering and internships 

Image result for chemical engineering                  Image result for chemical engineering

Reflection: I would actually be interested in the career because I get to ensure safety to others and find new things about chemicals. Even it might be dangerous I would like to work with different chemicals and understand why they react differently. I would be interested to pursue this career because it involves math and I love math and I want to learn more about chemicals so I believe it is a great mix of things I would like to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR project