Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Periodontist


Duties and Responsibilities: They are dentists who specialize in the are of periodontal disease. They are educated and trained three extra years so they can become experts in being able to treat periodontal disease. They dentists can also offer treatment and procedures for teeth implants. They can also help treat people with gum disease.These doctors usually exam the gums by taking x rays and when they see something wrong they immediately get to work to help these patients.

Salary: $305,820

Education: complete 4 years of dental school, 3 additional years to earn your residency, and an oral exam given by the American board of  Periodontology

Image result for periodontist        Image result for periodontist

Reflection: Yes I would actually be interested to pursue this career because it is treating a certain condition and a dentist who specializes in gums seems intriguing. I would also like to pursue this career because the pay is good and because I know myself, and I know I wouldn't get bored of doing this profession. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR project