Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Dale Murphy

"I won't cheat"
~Dale Murphy

I like the fact that Dale Murphy being a famous athlete said this as well. It is a great example to follow because in sports there is always the temptation to cheat  but this athlete was an exception. In all honesty cheating is wrong and totally not worth it because in the end, it will catch up to you and when it does it will hit you harder than you would have thought. I learned from many people that cheating bites you in the behind after a while and from what they have told me, karma really did get them back bad. I think Dale was courageous to say this because not all athletes say this, even if they are great athletes. When Dale said this, he said it to the public and I feel like he did this so that the audience can learn from that and not cheat, not only in sports but in life. Its way better to achieve things on your own even if you have to fail at times, that's what life is about to keep moving forward.

Image result for dale murphy                         Image result for dale murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR project