Monday, January 22, 2018

Music Composer

Music Composer

Duties and Responsibilities: Music Composers are in charge of selecting different arrangements to create a song that can be any genre. They usually work with lyricist to create their own songs but some artists are able to write their own lyrics. Since they have to compose music most artists compose song with deep meaning and many write songs of the past experiences. It is a way they are able to let everything out. Some composers write scores for movies, they make an arrangement of popular songs that will best fit the scene and compose a full soundtrack for it.

Salary: $50,110 per year

Education: A Bachelor's degree


Image result for music composer                     Image result for music composer


Reflection: Well since I chose to do this occupation, yes I'm interested in composing music. I would want to be able to write my own songs and express myself through there. To me ever since I was little I was always able to express myself through writing and drawing and they are both considered art. I feel that if I'm able to write a song, it will help others who might be going through something feel better or not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR project