Friday, November 17, 2017

Thomas S. Monson

"Develop the attitude of gratitude"
Thomas S. Monson

I agree with this quote because if you are grateful and have and attitude of gratitude, you will cherish everything and be thankful for everything you have. And this is important because I feel like the more thankful you are the better your attitude is because you are not mean, selfish, and spoiled. Instead you are a person who is sweet and compassionate and in my opinion I would rather hang out with someone like this. I have a friend who she is the sweetest person I know. whenever I talk to her about my problems she always listens and its amazing how she has problems as well but she looks at thing in a positive way, and she always says I'm thankful this happened because it happened for a reason. My mom says that even in the worst of situation to have attitude of gratitude because although you may not know why it happened in the long run it will somehow help you and shape you to be a better person. So, yes the best attitude anyone can develop is gratitude because somehow you just learn to be more compassionate, I know this because I was a mean child but ever since my mom told me this and I found this friend I saw that gratitude is an attitude that may be hard to develop but when you do, you change into someone. A sweeter person.

Image result for thomas s monson     Image result for thomas s monson

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR project