Tuesday, November 28, 2017

thanksgiving break

For my thanksgiving day me and my family went to a friend's house and ate food there with them. It was fun but when I got home I was so tired I fell asleep as soon as I hit my pillow.The homework I did in the week I had off was my book report on the book Fahrenheit 451 which is a very interesting book. Before Thanksgiving I was helping my sister cook the deserts she wanted to have at home and take to our friend's house. We had some technical difficulties because we had to flip a jello cake to another pan because the one it was on had a hole so it was spilling. After Thanksgiving we had a potluck n church with the youth, I took mac and cheese with bacon but my sister and her boyfriend made because I had to help my little sister with her vacation homework. It was a busy week for me because I had to take pictures in church about the thanksgiving dinner we had on Tuesday and our Pastor's birthday but it was fun. Me and and my family watched a lot of movies, the ones that I remember we watched are Elf, Pitch Perfect 2 and Bride Wars, and a lot of Christmas movies. I was also able to catch up on the show I stopped watching for 3 months. Its called The 100 and I honestly stopped watching it because Octavia which is one of the characters was very annoying but now that I'm in season 2 she is actually very brave and not as annoying. I also saw the movie The Duff with my older sister which is one of my favorite movies.
Image result for thanksgiving     Image result for christmas movies

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR project