Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Lou Holtz

"1. Can people trust me to do whats right?
2. Am I committed to doing my very best?
3.Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?
If the answers to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail."
~Lou Holtz

I like this quote because the three questions will define your place in this world. If you have a NO on one of these you won't be at the best place. If you want to succeed in life they all have to be YES. Right now I know what I have done, I haven't treated a person the way I want to be treated. I treated them pretty bad and I regret it even if others don't believe me and because of that question that is no I feel like I am the biggest failure and it makes me angry. It makes me even angrier because it seems like if I can't control any of my emotions and I don't understand why it happens. It frustrates me really bad. What I am trying to say is that when you don't treat a person right which is one of these questions you won't succeed, like me I can't succeed at being calm right now and its not good because I have and IDP tomorrow so I need to calm down and not live with this stress. Just following these question and answering with YES will save you a lot of time from frustration and anger. These questions ask you if you are a good person and the answers you have for them define who you really are.
Image result for Lou Holtz      Image result for Lou Holtz

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR project