Monday, May 7, 2018

Registered Nurse

Duties and responsibilities: They are people who educate the public about health issues, Provide help and healthcare to patients and if needed they provide emotional support to the patient or their families. They observe their patient and record their symptoms and medical records. Many times the administer a patients medication and treatment. They are able to operate medical equipment and help perform diagnostic tests.

Salary:$70,000 per hour

Education: Bachelor's Degree

Image result for registered nurse

Reflection: Yes I would like to pursue this career not only because I get to help patients, but I would get to work with doctors and other medical professionals. This job also seems interesting to me because nurses help in many areas so I would always be on my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR project