Friday, April 13, 2018

X Ray Technician

Duties and Responsibilities: To be able to see inside the human body, they use cutting-edge imaging methods. To analyze some images, these technicians work with radiologists. What they usually do before taking someone's x-ray is that they run a medical history and answer the questions their patient may have. Then they put them in front of the machine to see what is going on inside them. There are many different jobs and an x-ray technician can choose what area they want to work with. For example, bones, breasts, and nerves. 

Salary: $76,060

Education: Associate's degree and certification tied with experience.

Image result for x ray technician
Reflection: I would be interested to pursue this career because I get to interact with my patients. I also get to work with machines and be able to see what goes on in the human body. I also believe this is a job I will actually look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR project