Thursday, February 1, 2018

Optometry Technician

Optometry Technician 

Duties and Responsibilities:They assist optometrists carry out exams and treatments. They usually work in optometrists offices but sometimes they get hired in eye clinics of eye facilities.Some things they do is clean ocular equipment, assist in making the lenses for glasses and prepare exam schedules for the patients. They also test the patients vision acuity, depth perception, color vision, pupil reflexes and pressure in the eye.

Salary: $30,590 per year

Education: Associates Degree, training is required and a high school diploma

Image result for optometry technician           Image result for optometry technician

Reflection: Yes I would like to be an optometry technician for a while just until I can get a higher education to become an optometrist. It seems to be an interesting job and even though I'm the technician from there I can get more experience and learn how to do so much more. But I would not want to have this job forever just temporary until I can go up to another position.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR project