Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Count Leo Tolstoy

"Only those live who do good" 
~ Count Leo Tolstoy.

Tolstoy has a good point. Only those who do good deeds and don't do anything bad live. I heard from many people live while you are young. But if my youth's past were to follow me I would rather have a past where I helped others and did good stuff than a past where I pretty much ruined myself by doing the wrong things I believed would be to feel alive. And even when someone passes away and you know they were a good person, they still live on in our minds and hearts and we have a good memory of them. But if a bad person were to die and all they did was harm people, as bad as this sounds, some will feel a relief that no one will make them feel bad or cause them harm anymore. And it doesn't even need to be death, it can easily be someone moving away. My point is that those who do good when it is not popular live on forever. Those people are the ones who lived because they have no regrets that they never helped someone for example.

Image result for count leo tolstoy                                     Image result for two paths good and bad

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR project