Tuesday, February 20, 2018

James Freeman Clarke

" It may make a difference to all eternity whether we do right or wrong today."
~James Freeman Clarke

This quote has so much meaning to me because one thing you do in just one day can mark you for the rest of your life. An example is that if I help someone who maybe does not like me and treats me bad but I treat them with kindness after all they have done to me, I will mark them that I am a good person. I will also mark others showing despite the hurt this person mad me go through I put it aside and helped her. If I were to treat her like how she treated me, I would mark to not only this person but to others that I am exactly like her and that people should steer clear from me. All the decisions we make in one day have outcomes for not only us but for the ones around us that specific day. I learned that every choice we make no matter what affects others.

Image result for james freeman clarke                                Image result for james freeman clarke

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR project