Thursday, February 22, 2018

Pathologist

Pathologist 

Duties and Responsibilities: Physicians who specialize in diagnosing and studying diseases in medical laboratories. They many study bodily fluids like the blood, the bone marrow and urine. Anatomical pathologists study the bodies tissues and cells. the can work in clinics, medical school and military/government agencies.

Salary: Avg. $302,610 per year

Education: Earn Bachelor's degree, then a medical degree, 4-5 years of training and 1 year residency/fellowship

Image result for pathologist                  Image result for pathologist

Reflection: Yes I would be interested to pursue this career because I will get to learn more about the human body and ho different diseases attack it. To me it seems very interesting and a job I know I won't get bored of. Also even though I would have to take a while to get the education I need, it is worth it because I would be making a lot of money and doing something that I will actually like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR project