Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Teen Challenges

Many challenges deal with today vary. There is peer pressure, stress disorders, anxiety and depression giving a hard kick and family/friend problems. Peer pressure has always been around but it seems like nowadays teens are pressured to drink alcohol and do drugs. And speaking of peers many teens face problems with friends and family. Since teens are going through the phase where they are growing up, many of their emotions become mixed and they usually feel extremely sensitive. So they have a problem with friends and family because they feel as if they aren't accepted. Stress, anxiety, and depression in teens is tremendous. Almost 40 million or 75% of the US population have stress-related disorders which include panic attacks. This is a major thing because teens do not always get information on how to cope with these things so they choose the wrong thing like smoking and drinking. I deal with anxiety and have many social problems, for starters I'm not a very social person so I need to work on that. I try to deal with this by talking to people close to me, I vent out and they help me and advice me. I try to turn to the best thing so I can cope and it has helped me a lot.

Image result for anxiety

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR project