Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Veterinarians

Duties and responsibilities: Vets are doctors who specialize in the health of animals. A vet can do surgery on animals. They usually diagnose any diseases that can occur to livestock and pets. Sometimes they can provide treatment for these animals and when wounded they help rehabilitate them. Depending on the area you chose to work in those are the animals you are assigned to.

Salary: $90,420 per year

Education: State license and a DVM (Doctor of Veterinary medicine) 

Image result for veterinarian

Reflection: When I was little I wanted to be one and I still do. I would like to pursue this career because I love animals. It is a job I would enjoy because I love spending time with animals. Although I still am not sure what I want to be this is an option I have in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR project