Thursday, April 5, 2018

Psychologist

Duties and Responsibilities: Psychologists study behavior, emotional health and social processes of a patient by observing the patient and record their findings. What they usually do with their results is study them and find new ways to help the patient get better. To find their results they usually interview/ survey a person and from there they can find out if the person has a medical disorder. They also talk to the community and inform them of behaviors and what can cause each behavior.

Salary: $75,230 per year

Education: License and a Ph.D. or Doctoral of psychology

Image result for psychologist        Image result for psychologist

Reflection: I would like to be a psychologist because to me it seems interesting learning about the mind. I want to be able to help people mentally and emotionally and through this, I can hear what is going on with their lives and help them out. I think studying the mind is amazing because from this you can learn why people take violent actions and I can help prevent those hate crimes that have been going on in the U.S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR project