Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Dr. Ben Carson

"I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and I can change that (poverty). It depends upon how hard I want to work, and I decided that I would change it."
~Dr Ben Carson

I personally like this quote because it is so true. If you work hard for something you really want you will eventually get it. We all have a choice to change either who we are or where we live it doesn't really matter and if you really want to change something you will work hard for it. Probably harder than anyone else working for the same thing. I can relate to this quote because I was being very judged in a certain place and people wanted to harm my family. I had the choice to change all my perspective and my families. We did the right thing but people hated us for no reason so I changed my family's mind that instead of letting it get to us to act like nothing is wrong and not let it get in our heads. And it worked hard to mature in that are and yes those people still don't like us but as long as we don't let them get to us we are fine and that's what matters. We worked hard to keep going and it was hard but we did it and we were able to change how w felt which was a great feeling.

Image result for dr. ben carson       Image result for dr. ben carson

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR project